The Insanity Workout is a difficult workout, but the results are phenomenal.
No exercise equipment is necessary, all you need is a little space and a big heart.
The workout includes:
• 1: Dig Deeper & Fit Test: To start, The Instructor will put your body to the test and see what you're made of .
• 2: Plyometric Cardio Circuit: Burn fat with intervals of intense lower-body plyo and sweat-inducing cardio.
• 3: Cardio Power & Resistance: Build lean muscle and upper-body definition with strength-training and insanity workout power moves.
• 4: Cardio Recovery: The Instructor goes easier on you once a week so you're ready for the next Insanity Workout round.
• 5: Pure Cardio & Abs: Skip the intervals-this nonstop cardio workout is all extreme.
• 6: Cardio Abs: Do explosive intervals of cardio and core moves for rock-hard abs.
• 7: Core Cardio & Balance: Take a break after month 1 of the Insanity workout and gear up for month 2 with this workout.
• 8: Max Interval Circuit: The interval circuit that's more intense than anything you've ever done before.
• 9: Max Interval Plyo: Push your legs 'til they beg for mercy with power and plyo, all at your MAX.
• 10: Max Cardio Conditioning & Abs: Get pushed to your limit with this extreme cardio workout.